Sunday, April 4, 2010

What's the Sweetest Letter You Ever Received?

I think one I got today easily made my top three.

A few weeks ago, I wrote to my seven-year-old nephew, Drew, in Tennessee about what things were like here in New York. I told him about all of our snow and about the giant snowman. I got his response today. He wrote it all himself and even added stickers because he wanted it to be pretty for me. He said,

Shellaine, :-)

Sorry that it took me so long to write back.
I'm sorry Nathan had to leave you. :-( I also hope you get to come back for your birthday. What are you doing at home when Nathan is gone? Is there more snow!? I know you're going through tough times, so that's why I'm writeing to tell you I (heart sticker) you.
Love (heart sticker) - Drew

Now, is that not one of the most precious things you've ever read?

No comments:

Post a Comment