Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Kiser Wedding

This past weekend, I went to Nathan's cousin's wedding about six hours from here in Butler, PA. Nathan's cousin, Eric, is the closest to our age in either my side of the family or his. Nathan grew up playing video games with Eric and Eric's older brother, Philip, whenever they went to visit grandparents in southern Illinois.

But back to the wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous! Eric and Amanda were married outside a mansion and it was as if they had custom ordered the weather for the day. I didn't take any pictures because I didn't want to be in the way, but their caterer has a blog and wrote an entry about the wedding. I really really want you to have a look. The thing I most want you to notice is the pink "flowers" in Amanda's bouquet. Eric and Amanda are both working on Ph.D.s in geology, so they have quite an interest in rocks. The flowers are actually stones that form looking like flowers. I don't think you could dream up a more perfect wedding for a couple of geologists :-)


Caterer's link

No comments:

Post a Comment