Monday, November 1, 2010

Mom and Dad Came to Visit, Part II


I know my blog seems to be more apologies than posts. I guess all I can do is just try to post more often. So back to the blogging...

I believe I got as far as New Jersey in my trip description. I'll try to hit the highlights of NYC this time around. There was a lot more that we saw but either we drove by and I didn't have time to snap a picture or my computer was about to pass out from too much uploading :-)

I'm pretty sure this sign is a joke. I mean, everybody honks. It's the New York City way of driving.

This is the Dakota Building. It's the apartment building where John Lennon was killed. Yoko Ono still lives on the top floor (the entire top floor).


Don't you just love the attitude in this sign?



And the Empire State Building...


The Brooklyn Bridge...





The Manhattan skyline...


Ellis Island...


The Statue of Liberty...


And Ground Zero...



It was a whirlwind tour of the city and I hope I get to go back and see things a little more slowly. It was a good time though!

No comments:

Post a Comment