Friday, February 19, 2010

Maturing the Kiser Household, One Piece of Furniture at a Time



I got a lot of feed back about the tv stand. Just so you know what I had to work with, have a look at this.


Can you say "college dorm"? We picked a tv stand from the ones I showed you here and the winner is...

Credenza! Or I guess us, since we're the ones that got the schnazzy new furniture. I realize having the tv on doesn't help the image, but it's to prove a point. After I moved the tv onto the new stand (by myself! Woohoo!), I hooked everything back up. And it works. See? There's cable on tv. Captain has been curious about the tv stand. He's probably mad that he can't crawl around in all the cords. I'm sure he'll get over it.

The tv stand came from thesimplestores.com. They have a huge selection and fast shipping, as long as you don't mind putting your furniture together yourself. Which I don't. It's better than some careless delivery man in a hurry trying to throw my furniture together so they can get back to their truck. The only thing I'm worried about is how the tv stand will hold up in the next move. I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment