Monday, May 3, 2010

Egg Bowl, Slightly Overdue


I've been meaning to put this picture up for a long time (since December, when it was taken...I'm pretty slow). This was a really exciting day. In honor of Mississippi State effectively smoking Ole Miss in the Egg Bowl this season, the Egg Bowl trophy was put on display all over campus. Plus, they let us take pictures with it. And touch the trophy! And then pick it up! Then when I put it down, the guy standing guard told me I scratched it. Then he laughed. It wasn't funny.

But anyway...

The trophy is one of those things that I've seen in pictures since I was little. I never thought I'd get to have my picture taken with it. Definitely worth dragging my butt out of bed on a Saturday, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! :) All the way to NY but still a dedicated fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo wish I could've gone with you all for this!

    ReplyDelete