Monday, May 10, 2010

Two Wonderful Years!



I can't believe another May 10th has rolled around already! Nathan and I married two years ago today. I told Nathan I wouldn't change any of it, except maybe to spend more time with him and less time with him gone for the Army. That's an okay thing to wish to change, right? Even though he's gone this anniversary, I'm holding out hope that at least next year we'll get to be together. And go somewhere warm. And somewhere not so much a restaurant for dinner with 20 family members on Mother's Day like we did last year. Big mistake.

If you're reading this, Nathan, I love you and I miss you!

Oh and if any of you are big fans of walks down memory lane set to music, here's a link to some of our wedding pictures!

2 comments:

  1. I looked at your wedding pictures again. Your photographer was excellent! And truly, you were a stunning bride! Happy anniversary! Next year you guys deserve a big, fat cruise to your favorite tropical destination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you! I'm still sad you couldn't be there. When he gets home we're going to St. Lucia. My first couple of paychecks are going straight into savings for it, too. Yay Caribbean vacation! :-)

    ReplyDelete