Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I Married Such a Good Man


I've known it all along, so don't think it just now occurred to me. I'm just putting it out there so that YOU know that I know that I married a good man. Still following me? No? Let me break it down for you - my favorite flowers are daffodils. I don't have a garden (yet!) so I didn't have any of my own this year. Daffodils are also very hard to have delivered because they don't stay fresh in vases as long as many flowers do. Nathan (the sweetheart that he is) carved out enough time all the way from Afghanistan to find and order this for me for our second anniversary.


Little baby daffodils planted in a basket! This way, I'll get to see them grow and bloom, and eventually I'll have a place to plant them outside. Now, wasn't that thoughtful of him? :-)

1 comment: