Monday, June 28, 2010

This is another opinions-needed post :-)


And also, this is probably one more for the ladies, because guys really just don't care about this sort of thing. Usually. That being said, guys, feel free to jump in!

After my last few experiences flying American Airlines where they've made me "valet check" my carry on bag for every flight, I've had it up to my eyeballs. After hours of calling customer service and trying to get some sort of answer about why they keep doing this, the best answer I got was along the lines of "Too bad, just get a duffel bag and not something with wheels and that'll be your best chance to take it on the plane with you."

So now, I'm looking for a good duffel bag. I didn't want to get a Vera Bradley bag just because so many people have them, but they're so much prettier than most duffel bags and sometimes I just want something girlie. Even after looking through a lot of sites for other kinds of duffels, I've narrowed it down to these three:

Large Duffel in Make Me Blush:


Large Duffel in Poppy Fields:

Both of those look better on the Vera Bradley site, but I couldn't get pictures of the bags where you can see the whole things so well. I swiped these from amazon.com.

Or there's this Vera Bradley one that I've loved since it came out last fall. It's just so classic Americana:


So what do you think??? Do you know of any cuter ones somewhere? Please share!

2 comments:

  1. I like the first and the last one--make me blush and the classic one. Although, the classic one would show dirt/black marks that I always get on things at airports, and the top one wouldn't...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one!! It's so pretty! :) Definitely could hold a lot too..

    ReplyDelete