Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Littlest Nephew


During my trip home last month (Last month? Already? Guess so...) I got to see my littlest nephew playing with my dad quite a bit. He's definitely a grandpa's boy. He loves cars, playing outside, and getting dirty. My nephew Luke, that is. Well I guess my dad, too... Aaaaaaaanyway. It was super bright outside and I'm OBVIOUSLY still learning to use my camera, but these turned out okay. It helps when your subject is just stinkin' cute. It makes you look better.






I really want to pinch his cheeks, but I don't ever want to be the cheek-pinching aunt. That's not a good reputation to have amongst the children in your family. It makes them avoid you. Then before you know it, they'll start to think you're old and that you smell funny. And they'll worry about getting lipstick prints on their faces from you. And all because you just had to start pinching cheeks. Glad I'm still holding out on that one. Whew! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Great job with your pictures. What a little cutie pie! I'm going for the cheek kissing aunt. I think I've already won that award. Caroline probably thinks I'm the aunt with sticky lipstick and bad breath. Oh well. ;)

    ReplyDelete